T roc 2.0 tsi SEL dsg 4 motion 2 .5 years old CHANCE TO IT.

All Volkswagen T-Roc R related discussions
vernerbongo2

Re: T roc 2.0 tsi SEL dsg 4 motion 2 .5 years old CHANCE TO IT.

Post by vernerbongo2 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Fidds t roc wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:05 pm
Thanks hawkeye.
The car is purchased pick up next week.
1100 miles on the clock 5 weeks old.
Niiiiiiiice I'm well jel :mrgreen:

Ps winter pack is standard ;)
Manual 1.5 petrol R-line revenna blue with black roof/wing mirrors, mud flaps, towbar.
September 2018 :P

Fidds t roc

Post by Fidds t roc » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Just checked you are correct, cannot say to much about misleading info because they probably don’t know and I got what I think is a stonking deal
When I asked why the price was what was I was told it was priced to sell.
And it did to a family that like white t rocs.
So the high residual value has helped me and he offer price being low has allowed a new better speced car for three years at a very competitive price.
Prob pick up next Friday.
Have a great weekend all.

Tricky2

Post by Tricky2 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:29 am

Fidds t roc wrote:
Thanks hawkeye.
20 plate
After picking up will have driver passenger windows tinted and a full ceramic coating and internal fabric protection installed by a local detailer.
Lovely looking car. Just a caution, the front windows are already tinted to around what the law allows. Any darker you risk having to take it off yourself if you get pulled.

Fidds t roc

Post by Fidds t roc » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:49 am

I had my current t roc tinted 2.5 yrs ago.
I could see sign of tinting on them nor did my detailer friend say anything.
He works to the law so we will check when I pick the car up.
If they are now tinted that will save some costs.
Also going to check out the carbon fibre covers for internal parts in the car fittings.ref other forum contributions
Not sure if I want to go down that route.
Cheers for info.

Impala

Post by Impala » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Fidds t roc wrote:
Thanks hawkeye.
20 plate

After picking up will have driver passenger windows tinted and a full ceramic coating and internal fabric protection installed by a local detailer.

1100 miles and 5 weeks old with paint chips is a little bit concerning. Did you consider asking if they could be professionally touched up ?

The Winter Pack comprises heated front seats and screen wash jets and low washer fluid warning and is standard on the R-Line trim as well as the paddles.
1.5 TSI DSG R-Line Indium Grey, rear view camera, park assist.
Ordered 22/06/18
Built w/c 25/03/19 :(
With dealer 13/05/19 :P
Collected 20/05/19 :D

Fidds t roc

Post by Fidds t roc » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:26 pm

They will do what’s possible.before pick up
I accept that it’s demonstrator ,cost saving I received is extremely good.
For the deal i got I don’t mind getting the paint fixed ,it’s not that bad
Cheers

Gmcnaugh

Post by Gmcnaugh » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Fidds t roc wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:33 am
Chance this week to part exchange my 2.5 year old car for a 2.0 ltr dsg 4 wheel motion R line in the same colour, white.
its comes with EXTRAS panoramic opening roof, black external roof parts, lumber supports driver and passenger, rear camera,winter pack heated seats and beats audio.
my problem is that the R line has 19inch wheels and suspension i believe is slightly lower suspension., current T roc has 18 inch wheels slightly more rubber on them.

yesterday we tested for a short period an R 300 HP MODEL in energetic orange, this was a disaster with the ride being very choppy over not that bad a road.
the wife was not impressed.

the R line has 19inch wheels and lower suspension, i hope that the R line i am making a decision on tomorrow is smoother ON THE ROAD

The R line in question is 4 weeks old and has under 2k on the clock, if you paid full wack for it from new after a long wait it would be just shy of £40 k.

i have a chance to buy the better looking R line with straight exchange for around £10k

so better car plus 3 near years warranty 2 years servicing with right deal TESTING TO BUY TOMORROW, but all rests on the ride quality compered to current.

another option is to buy it , hope the harder ride adapts to us, LOL if not sell it on, don't think it is much of a risk

anyone out there gone from standard tsi sel 2.0 ltr to an R LINE MODEL ?

Roll on tomorrow, car is 100 miles away.
Did you mean to post this in the T Roc R forum?
T Roc R 2.0L TSI 300 PSI
White Silver/Black Roof
Pan Roof
Electric Boot Lid
Rear View Camera
Vienna Leather

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:10 pm

Gmcnaugh wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:20 pm
Fidds t roc wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:33 am
Chance this week to part exchange my 2.5 year old car for a 2.0 ltr dsg 4 wheel motion R line in the same colour, white.
its comes with EXTRAS panoramic opening roof, black external roof parts, lumber supports driver and passenger, rear camera,winter pack heated seats and beats audio.
my problem is that the R line has 19inch wheels and suspension i believe is slightly lower suspension., current T roc has 18 inch wheels slightly more rubber on them.

yesterday we tested for a short period an R 300 HP MODEL in energetic orange, this was a disaster with the ride being very choppy over not that bad a road.
the wife was not impressed.

the R line has 19inch wheels and lower suspension, i hope that the R line i am making a decision on tomorrow is smoother ON THE ROAD

The R line in question is 4 weeks old and has under 2k on the clock, if you paid full wack for it from new after a long wait it would be just shy of £40 k.

i have a chance to buy the better looking R line with straight exchange for around £10k

so better car plus 3 near years warranty 2 years servicing with right deal TESTING TO BUY TOMORROW, but all rests on the ride quality compered to current.

another option is to buy it , hope the harder ride adapts to us, LOL if not sell it on, don't think it is much of a risk

anyone out there gone from standard tsi sel 2.0 ltr to an R LINE MODEL ?

Roll on tomorrow, car is 100 miles away.
Did you mean to post this in the T Roc R forum?
Given that Fidds T roc is talking about purchasing an R-Line, I think not Gmcnaugh (he only mentions he test drove an R, but decided not to proceed with that version)
R-Line 2.0TSi DSG 4MOTION
Silver White with Black Roof
Panoramic Sunroof
'Beats' Sound system
Electric Tailgate
Rear View Camera
Park Assist
Driver Assistance Pack Plus

Ordered 20-10-18
Collected 19-03-19

Fidds t roc

Post by Fidds t roc » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:38 am

IMG_20200911_111019__01.jpg

Fessing up.
Selected R forum by mistake, used it as I took test drive.
R line now picked up, clean and well presented Inc new t roc mats.
Ride is a little firmer than the SEL I traded in but nicer when going round country roads.
The R line seats are the best I have sat in in a t roc and look fantastic, panaramic roof very nice as is uprated beats audio. Lumber supports add extra comfort.
The car had 896 miles on the clock and is 7 weeks old and I am looking forward to another 3 yrs in a very nice modern car with all the driving aids and great looks.
Could the moderators please move this thread to save genuine R owners time in Reading non R threads
Cheers and happy motoring.

IMG_20200912_160310.jpg

IMG_20200912_064655.jpg

IMG_20200912_160325__01.jpg

Gmcnaugh

Post by Gmcnaugh » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm

Fidds t roc wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:38 am
IMG_20200911_111019__01.jpgFessing up.
Selected R forum by mistake, used it as I took test drive.
R line now picked up, clean and well presented Inc new t roc mats.
Ride is a little firmer than the SEL I traded in but nicer when going round country roads.
The R line seats are the best I have sat in in a t roc and look fantastic, panaramic roof very nice as is uprated beats audio. Lumber supports add extra comfort.
The car had 896 miles on the clock and is 7 weeks old and I am looking forward to another 3 yrs in a very nice modern car with all the driving aids and great looks.
Could the moderators please move this thread to save genuine R owners time in Reading non R threads
Cheers and happy motoring.
Nice colour choice👍
I actually had a lad in an old diesel Golf stop alongside me at a set of lights yesterday to compliment the car. My wife pooped herself as she thought he was going to shoot me😂😂
T Roc R 2.0L TSI 300 PSI
White Silver/Black Roof
Pan Roof
Electric Boot Lid
Rear View Camera
Vienna Leather