Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

BOSCH WIPER BLADES...

12K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  twist 
#1 ·
I had Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades on my last car which was a Cupra Ateca and they were class and decided when I purchased my new T-Roc R to do the same..So I went to my nearest Halfords and bought the ones listed for my car and low and behold they were wrong..(Aerotwin Plus AP26U & AP2OU)
I checked on this forum and someone said the correct model number is Bosch Aerotwin A622s has anyone bought these and do they fit..? also it seems these are very hard to find any ideas..?

#6 ·
Fitted a pair of BOSCH front blades today that i had from Halfords.(AP26U and AP20U) I did not have any problems fitting them.

#7 ·
If you want blades that don't require all the adapters, the Bosch A622S Aerotwin is the one to go for. That is a set of 2 bladles (20" & 26") and the clip straight on with fitting any adapters.

I bought a set of these a year ago and they are perfect replacement. I got them from Windscreen Wipers Direct but they current don't have them in stock and are selling the AP20U and AP26U instead, but you can still find them on sale elsewhere - see eBay link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bosch-A622S-Front-Aerotwin-Flat-Wiper-Blade-Set-650-500mm-/223728934133

Reactions: beaker2135
#8 ·
I know this thread is a month old now but wanted to chime in and say I have also fitted AP 26 U and AP 20 U wipers to my T-Roc without any problems.
The AP 20 U lists T-Roc on the packaging as a supported/tested vehicle and lists the AP 26 U as the compatible driver-side wiper.

I found that these provide far superior performance to whatever the dealer had fitted when I collected the car and got these for around £28 I think.
Very happy :D

#10 ·
Deebo007 said:
The factory wipers that came on my June 2021 T-Roc are awful too. I'm ordering some replacements (Bosch A622S) via eBay using the 15% discount code "FORYOU15", giving a total cost of £17.87. Here's the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333911643388
Cracking deal, thanks for the heads up - I've ordered a set too 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.