Newbie from Germany with T-Roc R

New to the Volkswagen T-Roc Forums? Introduce yourself here
vw.thomas

Newbie from Germany with T-Roc R

Post by vw.thomas » Tue May 04, 2021 9:05 pm

Dear Forum Users,

my name is Thomas, I am from Germany and since May 2020 I drive a T-Roc R in Indium Grey with Acrapovic system, leather and panoramic roof. I have since I have the T-Roc already converted some things, such as the ceiling light from the Golf VII, the air-conditioned glove compartment, footwell lighting rear, etc. many small things, as well as extensive paint work, 20 inch BBS CI-R rims, steering wheel upholstered and in perforated leather, etc..
Currently I am upgrading the door panels, which has prompted me to register with the T-Roc forum in the UK. You can also find me on the https://www.t-rocforum.de/ at vw.thomas if anyone is interested.

I have already bought a complete set of panels for the planned conversion. I would like to have the handles covered in addition to the upgrade with leather in the rear, but also adopt the lighting from to the front to make the rear doors the same as the front. For this I am looking for a UK door handle front left because it has the ambient lighting but does not have the openings for the central locking button.
Should anyone feel addressed, or perhaps want to implement the same project in the UK we could exchange, otherwise I would like to buy such a handle.

Now I am of course pretty much with the door into the house, for this scon times apologies, but as compensation a few pictures :-)

I hope my English fits so far, use to my stock English a translator.

Best Regards Thomas

IMG_9085.JPG

IMG_9094.JPG

IMG_9144.JPG

IMG_9149.JPG

IMG_9197.JPG

IMG_8449.JPG

IMG_8452.JPG

IMG_8677.JPG

IMG_8728.JPG

T-Roc R, Indium Grey Metallic, Carbon Leather, Panorama Sunroof

Deleted user 925

Re: Newbie from Germany with T-Roc R

Post by Deleted user 925 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:14 pm

Welcome Thomas 😁👌

I follow the German forum and have followed the work you've done to your R, brilliant stuff.

Quite a few good modifications on that forum 👌
September 2018 1.5 tsi R-line manual,
revena blue,
black roof,
towbar.

vw.thomas

Re: Newbie from Germany with T-Roc R

Post by vw.thomas » Wed May 05, 2021 7:27 pm

thank you for the nice welcome
Glad that you like my tuning measures :-)
T-Roc R, Indium Grey Metallic, Carbon Leather, Panorama Sunroof