Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

New to the Volkswagen T-Roc Forums? Introduce yourself here
foz1nho

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

Post by foz1nho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:51 am

Hi all

I'm hopefully going to be fully inducted to the T-Roc family very soon.

Ordered via NHS Fleet with an estimated delivery of early December and have been advised it's currently in port in a bottleneck waiting for the dealer they use to get hold of it. The closer it is, the further away it seems!!!! :(

Have gone for standard Spec 1.0 SE in Solid White as the spec level is well above what I was looking for initially, and it's the only colour they had available :P (would have gone blue if I had the choice I think as I see one most days on my commute and it looks lovely in the early morning sun)

Having perused the forum, I feel deep sympathies for those of you who've had interminable waits and hope we're all motoring about soon. I've certainly started noticing a lot more on the roads on the last week or so which is filing me with deep envy!

Lisajh

Re: Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

Post by Lisajh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Snap... I have the exact same spec and colour. Had 8 weeks now and just love it...plenty features for me (in fact I’ve not used them all yet) Only thing I miss from my Ford is heated front screen but small price to pay for the TRoc. Enjoy 😊
T-Roc SE 1.0 TSI pure white

foz1nho

Post by foz1nho » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:35 am

Cheers, sure will. Had the call yesterday afternoon and it's being dropped off to me on the 17th. Nice early Christmas pressie.

Having suffered a car with no heating the last two winters, January commutes are going to be a relative pleasure now!!!

Newtroconthebloc

Post by Newtroconthebloc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 am

Having suffered a car with no heating the last two winters, January commutes are going to be a relative pleasure now!!!
[/quote]

Ah, that’s why your fingers,toes and everything else is crossed !
1.5 SEL Petrol Manual Ravenna blue Sport pack power tailgate park assist reverse camera lumbar support (ordered 11 06 18) build w/c 1/10/18|at the dealers |collecting Jan 19

Return to “Introductions”