Who bought or are thinking of buying a T-Roc must take into account ...

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
twist

Re: Who bought or are thinking of buying a T-Roc must take into account ...

Post by twist » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:29 pm

Lancslad wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:50 pm
My wife kept calling our car "jack sparrow".... i didnt twig the connection initially🤔....its painted in black pearl!!... 😂
Les..
https://youtu.be/GI6CfKcMhjY
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

T Roo

Post by T Roo » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:28 pm

twist wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:29 pm
Lancslad wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:50 pm
My wife kept calling our car "jack sparrow".... i didnt twig the connection initially🤔....its painted in black pearl!!... 😂
Les..
https://youtu.be/GI6CfKcMhjY
:lol: Ahhh, I remember Michael Bolton’s mullet.

claireb

Post by claireb » Sat May 09, 2020 10:07 am

Has anyone had any updates on the reopening of factories? I’ve read somewhere that they have, but would like to know if there’s any news on output and levels of delays 🤞🏻
T-ROC R-Line 1.5, white with black roof, park assist, rear camera, beats, DCC, ordered 03/08, build week 01/10, collected Nov 2018 :D

T-ROC R ordered Dec 19, Lapiz Blue/Black, Beats, rear camera, status 3 27/02, BW 13 (w/c 23/03), expected May 2020

Pine Man

Post by Pine Man » Sat May 09, 2020 10:17 am

T-Roc R-Line 2.0 litre TSI 190 ps DSG 5-door
Indium Grey with lumbar support and reverse camera
Ordered 2nd March 2020

rotaryfun

Post by rotaryfun » Sat May 09, 2020 1:44 pm

I think there is no any good news for us. Just bla-bla-bla.... The deadline of my contract will be over next week. I have to wait more 14 weeks to get back my money. When I phone them they can tell nothing. I expected more from this company.
2.0 TDI 6MT Indium Grey
Panoramic Roof
Reverse Camera
Detachable towbar
Ordered 27/01/20
Built ?
With dealer?
Collected?

Seal

Post by Seal » Sat May 09, 2020 5:58 pm

unfortunately no one was expecting a pandemic,the T-Roc was the VW model with less waiting time,and today it is already the model after all it is the model with the highest daily production(-+ 600 t-roc in 13 hours day),despite everything, orders continue to fall, and very soon the factory will stop again in June a few days and in July and August for holidays,that is, whoever you want a T-Roc will have to wait, but the same will happen with the other models of the VW group
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps
Yellow Turmeric, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
19'' wheels "Suzuka"

Pine Man

Post by Pine Man » Wed May 13, 2020 9:14 am

Very interesting?????

Every so often, out of habit, I check the status of my build on line at the VW web site and as usual it is still at number 3.

Looking closer at the details of that order it clearly shows on their web site that the colour is 'Indium Grey metallic Black'. I definitely ordered just Indium Grey and this is clearly shown on the order form from my dealership.

Now I have no problem having the car with a black roof, in fact it looks rather nice, but do I raise this as an issue with the dealership, have the order changed and probably put to the back of the queue or keep quiet and let them build it?
Ordered 2nd March 2020

twist

Post by twist » Wed May 13, 2020 11:26 am

Pine Man wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:14 am
Very interesting?????

Every so often, out of habit, I check the status of my build on line at the VW web site and as usual it is still at number 3.

Looking closer at the details of that order it clearly shows on their web site that the colour is 'Indium Grey metallic Black'. I definitely ordered just Indium Grey and this is clearly shown on the order form from my dealership.

Now I have no problem having the car with a black roof, in fact it looks rather nice, but do I raise this as an issue with the dealership, have the order changed and probably put to the back of the queue or keep quiet and let them build it?
I suspect it’s just a visual glitch. VW are notorious for text being carelessly inaccurate.

If you’d be happy with or without a black roof, I’d just leave it. If Indium Grey is written, that’s the base color you will get, unless someone really screws up.
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

Pine Man

Post by Pine Man » Wed May 13, 2020 11:37 am

I suspect it’s just a visual glitch

You're pobably right and I'd be happy with either layout as long as there is no additional cost.

I'll just sit back and wait and wait and wait...............
Ordered 2nd March 2020

claireb

Post by claireb » Wed May 13, 2020 5:27 pm

Pine Man wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:14 am
Very interesting?????

I’m guessing your dealer isn’t open so you can’t check either.

Personally, I think the black roof looks smart so it’ll be a nice surprise for you if it turns out to be the case.
T-ROC R-Line 1.5, white with black roof, park assist, rear camera, beats, DCC, ordered 03/08, build week 01/10, collected Nov 2018 :D

T-ROC R ordered Dec 19, Lapiz Blue/Black, Beats, rear camera, status 3 27/02, BW 13 (w/c 23/03), expected May 2020