Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

How long does the transit part usually take?

8K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Millers 
#1 ·
I've just had notification that my car has been built and is in transit. It says normally 4 weeks to arrive at the dealer. Is this about right?
Excited!

#4 ·
Hi Millers. My build week was 19th Feb and car is still showing in transit. Although I do believe that the boat it was coming to the UK in docked at Grimsby this weekend. That would take it to 4 weeks to get to the UK... probably another 1-2 weeks to take delivery I think. Hang in there... it'll come around quick :)

#5 ·
Thanks Sanj. My build date was the 19th March so that part is ahead of schedule.
Yours will soon be here. Let me know what you think!

#6 ·
Just an update on the progress of our T Roc. Got notification yesterday that the car had arrived in the UK. The transit had only taken 11 days! Just rang Lookers in Carlisle and it's arrived there today! With Easter this weekend I should collect it next Wednesday. Must say the process has been a lot quicker than I anticipated. Been pleasantly surprised.. 😁

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.