Delayed build week (major)

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
JAMCT

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by JAMCT » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Humorous cynicism hopefully!.

Just trying to be helpful since I was so happy to get the car I wanted by avoiding the intolarable delays reported in this thread by so many dispondant posters. It's only natural that having purchased from JCT600, that I let every one know that they have another 33 T-Rocs available for immediate delivery. There are probably hundreds of T-Rocs dotted around the country for those who have time to do their own searching. ;) . If I receive any thanks, which I do not expect, then it means someone has go the car they want NOW. :D

PS
Hi ShuF,
Just out of interest, when are you expecting your delivery?
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue dashpads
LED H'lights/Irregular Hexagon :ugeek: Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

ShuF

Post by ShuF » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm

I haven't got a date yet but whilst I commend your homework for the cause, here's why I'll wait :
JCT currently have a 2 1.5 R-line listed 1 at £27000 & the second at £27660 both have mileage on them so are second hand. I can get a brand new, if I'm willing to wait, R-line exact same spec for £26270, alternatively I can get one from Marshall's VW with zero miles for under £26000
;-)
Sf
T-Roc SEL 1.5 EVO Ravenna Blue with Black Roof, Montego Bay wheels, Sports Pack, Winter pack & lumbar support :D Ordered 18/05/18 5a 23/10/18 Stage 6 10/11/18 Stage 7 14/11/18....Picked up 22/11/18

m87

Post by m87 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:55 pm

😤😡 Order now at BW 44 - Absolute madness.

I ordered in May at this rate I dont expect to see my car before 2019

Grafter

Post by Grafter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Hey JAMCT

Just want to thank you for letting us all know about the availability of new T-roc's and posting the JCT600 details. I am glad that you got one and don't have to endure the delays that the rest of us are finding excruciating.
I have looked on the JCT 600 site and there isn't an R line in indium grey but what they are asking for an SEL in my colour and engine is a little too rich for me at £5000 more than my current order for an R line. I do think it's an alternative to waiting but only for those that don't mind paying the extra...
On a positive note, it keeps the values up on the T-roc whatever the model. Wish I'd ordered two now and sold one on lol.

Grafter

Post by Grafter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Just realised that I ordered my R line on same date as you m87. My bw is showing as 38 so I'll check again on Monday to see if it's slipped back to same week as yours.

JAMCT

Post by JAMCT » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:35 am

Grafter wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 pm
Hey JAMCT

Just want to thank you for letting us all know about the availability of new T-roc's and posting the JCT600 details. I am glad that you got one and don't have to endure the delays that the rest of us are finding excruciating.
I have looked on the JCT 600 site and there isn't an R line in indium grey but what they are asking for an SEL in my colour and engine is a little too rich for me at £5000 more than my current order for an R line. I do think it's an alternative to waiting but only for those that don't mind paying the extra...
On a positive note, it keeps the values up on the T-roc whatever the model. Wish I'd ordered two now and sold one on lol.

You're very welcome #Grafter. I appreciate your appreciation :D . I hope your T-Roc arrives in the not too distant future.

I must admit I have paid a little over my budget :x for nearly immediate delivery (7th Sept) :D . However I am compensated a little because selling my existing MAZDA3 2.0 Ltr SPORT NAV privately in August, gets me over £1000 more than I would in say, in mid- January 2019 AND I have my new toy now. This is because the September registration-plate change from 18 to 68 and year-change from 2018 to 2019 on January 1st, results in 2 used car book-price trade price-drops. I'll be without a car for a week so I can stay at home and binge on 'NETFLIX Originals' :lol:
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Design, (KANGAROO FREE)
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue dashpads
LED H'lights/Irregular Hexagon :ugeek: Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys

ianchelt

Post by ianchelt » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi Guys,

I note some of you who ordered in May have got build weeks allocated....

As posted on previous exchanges I ordered my T-Roc 1.5 SE DSG in February and it's still showing at Stage 2 (at the factory).

Is there anyone else in the same boat who ordered at the beginning of the year and not even got a build date yet?

Thanks

Ian

ebbelaug

Post by ebbelaug » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi folks,
I ordered a Sport 1,5 TSI DSG the 18 of March 2018, haven't got a BW yet, very frustrating!!
Greetings from Denmark

ianchelt

Post by ianchelt » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi ebbeluag... looking back at all that has been said on this thread it could be a combination of ordering a 1.5TSI and DSG at a time WLPT regulations are kicking in on Sept 1st. 1.5ltr Manuals seem to be getting scheduled with build dates... unless anybody can say otherwise????

Cheers

Ian

Grafter

Post by Grafter » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi ianchelt,
I ordered at end of April,an R line with 1.5 tsi and manual with extras. Quoted bw of 38 (17 Sept) but still waiting for any substantive confirmation. I believe that a confirmed build date should be allocated 4 weeks prior to commencing the build therefore I should receive a confirmed date today or at least this week... I will keep you posted.