Delayed build week (major)

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 am

twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:03 am
Stage 3 today but now I have to email my dealer because VW’s tracker doesn’t actually state the build week 😡 how hard is it to include the week number in the SMS/email notification?!

*shakes fist angrily in the air*
Oh soon the ship stalking can start :lol:
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19
Stage 3: 29/11/19 BW 02 2020
Stage 5: 8/1/20
Stage 6: 24/1/20
Delivery 6/2/20

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by twist » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:20 am

T Roc Chick wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 am
twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:03 am
Stage 3 today but now I have to email my dealer because VW’s tracker doesn’t actually state the build week 😡 how hard is it to include the week number in the SMS/email notification?!

*shakes fist angrily in the air*
Oh soon the ship stalking can start :lol:
Not sure I’ll do that this time around, it was too stressful last year :lol:
UK 1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:36 am

twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:20 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 am
twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:03 am
Stage 3 today but now I have to email my dealer because VW’s tracker doesn’t actually state the build week 😡 how hard is it to include the week number in the SMS/email notification?!

*shakes fist angrily in the air*
Oh soon the ship stalking can start :lol:
Not sure I’ll do that this time around, it was too stressful last year :lol:
I'm willing to bet that you do.
I watched mine being pulled to the dock by tug boats in real time :D
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19
Stage 3: 29/11/19 BW 02 2020
Stage 5: 8/1/20
Stage 6: 24/1/20
Delivery 6/2/20

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by twist » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:18 am

T Roc Chick wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:36 am
twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:20 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 am


Oh soon the ship stalking can start :lol:
Not sure I’ll do that this time around, it was too stressful last year :lol:
I'm willing to bet that you do.
I watched mine being pulled to the dock by tug boats in real time :D
How did you know which was yours? Was it the only orange one?
UK 1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:25 am

twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:18 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:36 am
twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:20 am


Not sure I’ll do that this time around, it was too stressful last year :lol:
I'm willing to bet that you do.
I watched mine being pulled to the dock by tug boats in real time :D
How did you know which was yours? Was it the only orange one?
The ship :mrgreen:
Then I saw my car being lifted and flown by a huge stork :lol:
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19
Stage 3: 29/11/19 BW 02 2020
Stage 5: 8/1/20
Stage 6: 24/1/20
Delivery 6/2/20

Impala
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Impala » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:09 pm

twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:03 am
Stage 3 today but now I have to email my dealer because VW’s tracker doesn’t actually state the build week 😡 how hard is it to include the week number in the SMS/email notification?!

*shakes fist angrily in the air*
I think I recall seeing the week number in the SMS notification (or pop-up) on my phone but not in the actual body of the SMS text message. Unfortunately, you only get one shot to read it, then it's gone and you have to phone the dealer as you said.
1.5 TSI DSG R-Line MY19 Indium Grey, rear view camera, park assist.
Ordered 22/06/18
Built w/c 25/03/19 :(
With dealer 13/05/19 :P
Collected 20/05/19 :D

Impala
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Impala » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:54 pm

And the record for the longest delivery time goes to Mr F Flintstone of Bed(T)roc who has kindly posted this pic of his new car ...

Flintstone.jpg

1.5 TSI DSG R-Line MY19 Indium Grey, rear view camera, park assist.
Ordered 22/06/18
Built w/c 25/03/19 :(
With dealer 13/05/19 :P
Collected 20/05/19 :D

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1501
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by twist » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:02 pm

Impala wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:09 pm
twist wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:03 am
Stage 3 today but now I have to email my dealer because VW’s tracker doesn’t actually state the build week 😡 how hard is it to include the week number in the SMS/email notification?!

*shakes fist angrily in the air*
I think I recall seeing the week number in the SMS notification (or pop-up) on my phone but not in the actual body of the SMS text message. Unfortunately, you only get one shot to read it, then it's gone and you have to phone the dealer as you said.
Yeah that's what happened last time around but this time the useless, broken app is not sending me push notifications (I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you).
UK 1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

Bellatrix.gen
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Bellatrix.gen » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:08 pm

T Roc Chick wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:19 pm
T Roc Chick wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:36 am
Got a stage 7 text this morning so it's on its way to the dealer :D
EDIT: Looks like delivery will be Thursday 6th Feb as it's coming up on a transporter
I cant find the thread but you mentioned car will be delivered on transporter to you? - does it mean door-to-door delivery :roll:
By the way - hope your handover and first driving experience will be really joyfull
Black - Orange design 1.0 and couple small additions.
1. Ordered on 7th May 2019
2. Message on 19th Oct 2019 , BW confirmed WK 46 (11th Nov)
3. Car build and left factory on 13th Nov 8:07 am
4. Nearly there 11th Dec
5. Collected 10th Jan 2020 :D

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Bellatrix.gen wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:08 pm
T Roc Chick wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:19 pm
T Roc Chick wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:36 am
Got a stage 7 text this morning so it's on its way to the dealer :D
EDIT: Looks like delivery will be Thursday 6th Feb as it's coming up on a transporter
I cant find the thread but you mentioned car will be delivered on transporter to you? - does it mean door-to-door delivery :roll:
By the way - hope your handover and first driving experience will be really joyfull
Yes delivered to my door this morning by a very friendly gentlemen who also showed me most of the tech stuff :)
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19
Stage 3: 29/11/19 BW 02 2020
Stage 5: 8/1/20
Stage 6: 24/1/20
Delivery 6/2/20

Post Reply