Delayed build week (major)

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:08 am

Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:59 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:43 am
I noticed on facebook that there's a turmeric and black R line 1.5 manual in my local dealers
turm r line.jpg
Nice. Will look even better when out in the UK sunny weather :-)

Which part of the country is that in?
Fife, Scotland
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

Tigermad
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 am

T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:08 am
Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:59 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:43 am
I noticed on facebook that there's a turmeric and black R line 1.5 manual in my local dealers
turm r line.jpg
Nice. Will look even better when out in the UK sunny weather :-)

Which part of the country is that in?
Fife, Scotland
Bit far for me to look then before mine arrives :-)
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:08 am
Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:59 am


Nice. Will look even better when out in the UK sunny weather :-)

Which part of the country is that in?
Fife, Scotland
Bit far for me to look then before mine arrives :-)
I passed by there earlier and they have another tumeric/black R Line 1.5 manual on the forecourt for sale registered August.
10 miles on the clock according to the website. Just short of £25k :o
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

Tigermad
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm

T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:35 pm
Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:08 am


Fife, Scotland
Bit far for me to look then before mine arrives :-)
I passed by there earlier and they have another tumeric/black R Line 1.5 manual on the forecourt for sale registered August.
10 miles on the clock according to the website. Just short of £25k :o
That’s quite cheap depending if any extras. Wonder if it’s a rejected car. Didn’t even make it off the forecourt? :-)
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm
T Roc Chick wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:35 pm
Tigermad wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 am


Bit far for me to look then before mine arrives :-)
I passed by there earlier and they have another tumeric/black R Line 1.5 manual on the forecourt for sale registered August.
10 miles on the clock according to the website. Just short of £25k :o
That’s quite cheap depending if any extras. Wonder if it’s a rejected car. Didn’t even make it off the forecourt? :-)
I don't see extras quoted. Might be a Roo. Or just a pre reg, which I think they have to keep for a few months before they can sell. Probably use it as a demo.
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

jetjaguar99
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by jetjaguar99 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:21 am

Build week for my order is this week but let's see if the transit notification happens this week too as has been recent trend!
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 TSI Manual
+ Deep Black Pearl
+ Lumbar support
+ Rear view cam
+ Beats-audio-pack

- (S1) Ordered 21.07.19
- (S2) With Factory 29.07.19
- (S3) Build Week 37 Confirmed 16.08.19
- (S5a) In Transit/Left Factory 13.09.19

User avatar
webb1e
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:30 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by webb1e » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:59 am

jetjaguar99 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:21 am
Build week for my order is this week but let's see if the transit notification happens this week too as has been recent trend!
Me too - fingers crossed.
1.5 TSI DSG SEL Indium Grey. Rear Camera, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Drivers Assistance Pack Plus, Mudflaps, keyless
3 Feb 19 - Order
10 Feb 19 - Stage 2 with factory
16 Aug 19 - Stage 3 Build week 37
10 Sep 19 - Stage 5 Left factory

Kaisa624
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 11:08 am

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Kaisa624 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm

My build week was last week (2nd Sept), and on Sunday (8th) I got a notification that it was at Stage 5a - skipped Stage 4 and was on it's way.

It's expected the week of the 14th Oct, but we shall see...
Last edited by Kaisa624 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 DSG Urano Grey
Side Assist Plus, Rear View Camera
Ordered: 2/5/19
Due: 30/10/19

Stage 2: 23/7/19
Stage 3: 30/7/19
Build week 36 (2/9/19) :D
Stage 5a: 7/9/19

Tigermad
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Kaisa624 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm
My build week was last week (2nd Sept), and on Sunday (8th) I got a notification that it was at Stage 5a - skipped Stage 4 and was on it's way.

However, speaking to the dealer, it is on it's way to the port in Spain, then up to Germany for QC, then to Emden port, then coming over to the UK...

It's expected the week of the 14th Oct, but we shall see...
The dealers and VW are getting confused. That is not the case. It is coming direct from Portugal to the Uk. No stop over anywhere.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

Kaisa624
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 11:08 am

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Kaisa624 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Tigermad wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 pm
Kaisa624 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 pm
My build week was last week (2nd Sept), and on Sunday (8th) I got a notification that it was at Stage 5a - skipped Stage 4 and was on it's way.

However, speaking to the dealer, it is on it's way to the port in Spain, then up to Germany for QC, then to Emden port, then coming over to the UK...

It's expected the week of the 14th Oct, but we shall see...
The dealers and VW are getting confused. That is not the case. It is coming direct from Portugal to the Uk. No stop over anywhere.
Ha - I just went back to my dealer, querying their statement, to them to say, yes I'm correct, but still can't give a definite on a date until the end of September at the earliest!

It's crazy how they don't actually give out the right facts...
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 DSG Urano Grey
Side Assist Plus, Rear View Camera
Ordered: 2/5/19
Due: 30/10/19

Stage 2: 23/7/19
Stage 3: 30/7/19
Build week 36 (2/9/19) :D
Stage 5a: 7/9/19

Post Reply