Delayed build week (major)

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
Tigermad
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 am

Got the stage 7 this morning :-) Will contact the dealer later to find out when I can collect.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

jetjaguar99
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by jetjaguar99 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 am

Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 am
Got the stage 7 this morning :-) Will contact the dealer later to find out when I can collect.
Does the stage 7 mean it's with the dealership and ready for collection or do they do their own testing etc?

But that's very fast from the build week to stage 7!

Are you still hoping to collect it next week?
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 TSI Manual
+ Deep Black Pearl
+ Lumbar support
+ Rear view cam
+ Beats-audio-pack

- (S1) Ordered 21.07.19
- (S2) With Factory 29.07.19
- (S3) Build Week 37 Confirmed 16.08.19
- (S5a) In Transit/Left Factory 13.09.19

Tigermad
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 am

jetjaguar99 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 am
Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 am
Got the stage 7 this morning :-) Will contact the dealer later to find out when I can collect.
Does the stage 7 mean it's with the dealership and ready for collection or do they do their own testing etc?

But that's very fast from the build week to stage 7!

Are you still hoping to collect it next week?
It still has to be prepped. No wash though so that will save a bit.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

Tigermad
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am

Bit peed off. Dealer has been on holiday a few days and needs to catch up. Won’t be able to pick up until end of next week. Since he is also out the office for 2 days next week again.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

jetjaguar99
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by jetjaguar99 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:49 am

Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am
Bit peed off. Dealer has been on holiday a few days and needs to catch up. Won’t be able to pick up until end of next week. Since he is also out the office for 2 days next week again.
That does suck but isn't there another staff who could do it for you?

My relatives who recently picked up their Golf had similar issues with staff so a different staff picked up the slack.
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 TSI Manual
+ Deep Black Pearl
+ Lumbar support
+ Rear view cam
+ Beats-audio-pack

- (S1) Ordered 21.07.19
- (S2) With Factory 29.07.19
- (S3) Build Week 37 Confirmed 16.08.19
- (S5a) In Transit/Left Factory 13.09.19

AlistairP
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by AlistairP » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:35 am

T-Roc R line 2 TSI DSG - Sun Roof - White with Black Roof - Rear Viw Camera - DCC - Park Assist - Driver Assist
S1 - 28/07/19
S2 - 05/08/19
S3 - 17/08/19
10/09/19 it jumped to S5 "In Transit" missing out S4!!!!! oh well

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:47 am

Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am
Bit peed off. Dealer has been on holiday a few days and needs to catch up. Won’t be able to pick up until end of next week. Since he is also out the office for 2 days next week again.
Are you not going to test drive it to check there is no roo before you spend money on ceramic coating etc?
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

Tigermad
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 am

T Roc Chick wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:47 am
Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am
Bit peed off. Dealer has been on holiday a few days and needs to catch up. Won’t be able to pick up until end of next week. Since he is also out the office for 2 days next week again.
Are you not going to test drive it to check there is no roo before you spend money on ceramic coating etc?
Yes. I will be giving it a few days, around 4. Hopefully I will tell in those few days. You have to have a new car detail within a few days of ownership.
Last edited by Tigermad on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 am

Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:47 am
Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am
Bit peed off. Dealer has been on holiday a few days and needs to catch up. Won’t be able to pick up until end of next week. Since he is also out the office for 2 days next week again.
Are you not going to test drive it to check there is no roo before you spend money on ceramic coating etc?
Yes. I will be giving it a few days. Hopefully I will tell in those few days. You have to have a new car detail within a few days of ownership.
Fingers crossed its all ok
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

Tigermad
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:55 am

T Roc Chick wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 am
Tigermad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:50 am
T Roc Chick wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:47 am


Are you not going to test drive it to check there is no roo before you spend money on ceramic coating etc?
Yes. I will be giving it a few days. Hopefully I will tell in those few days. You have to have a new car detail within a few days of ownership.
Fingers crossed its all ok
Hope so. I will have around 4 days. I have read that some people are fine to begin with but appears later. But not much I can do about that.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

Post Reply