Re: Qashqai Tekna to T-Roc R Line

Post by Troc2018 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Wow negative pitch
I've never had a Nissan and after reading your tale of woe I never will ""
I wish you more luck with whatever car you buy 👍

Mackemsteve

Post by Mackemsteve » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Weird, that's (way, way) more faults with one car than I've had in 40 years. I had two QQ (1st & 2nd gen, 1.2 digt nteka no probs). Got two friends who currently have QQ, no probs. Are they all made in Sunderland, UK, or do some come from elsewhere?
1.0 TSi Design
Turmeric Yellow & Black
Front, Rear, Side, Park & High Beam Assist.
LED Headlights, Fog Lights.
Active Info Display, Winter Pack.
Beats Audio.
Ordered 28/03/2018 - Collected 11/06/2018

Negativepitch

Post by Negativepitch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:34 pm

We have never had a car like it either and could not wait to get shot of it as we were just waiting all the time for something else to go. We wanted to get shot before the warranty ran out.
"These is true".....we were on first name terms at the dealers and the head mechanic had worked on our car the first time around and then after the car was always given to him.
We got to know each other so well we used to chat about our families on some of the test runs :)
We tried to return the car but they offered us 14 grand for it..cheeky gits.
We had a Renault grand scenic for eight years before it and hardly any problems. landrover freelander and freelander sport, Toyota Yaris and a Yaris sport which my wife drives at the moment and have only ever had pads and discs and battery, bulbs replaced on it.
We have had the new tig r line which we had some problems with in the first three weeks and we thought after all we had been through with the QQ there was no way we were going to go there again so we rejected the car which our dealer fully understood and was brilliant over it.
We ordered another one there and then and when it came it had been damaged on delivery. So we cut our losses and had a refund as we had paid cash.
Since then around a year and a half ago we have been looking around and did look at the F Pace but it wasn't for us, since then we have not found anything that takes our fancy.
We have now decided to save a whad of cash and downsize hence the roc.
Will miss all the toys we had on the tig as we had quite a lot.
Anyone want to buy a car from us.......

Return to “Main Volkswagen T-Roc chat”