New Ford puma ST

The place to discuss everything else..
mvk3

Re: New Ford puma ST

Post by mvk3 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:15 am

I also looked at a Puma a while ago, this was on behalf of my daughter, I thought it was quite an ugly looking thing. It seemed rather short on space inside. From outside it looks rather squashed for width and that boot with no spare wheel is a joke. What a sales gimmick, you can wash it out by removing the plug, in the bottom of the boot to let the water out after washing. I also hate all cars that have gone for the stickup dashboard-type radio controls, they look like an afterthought and only realised when passing an Apple shop they need an iPad to do the job. Then off to the stationers for some Blutak to stick it on with.

Rocadoodledo

Re: New Ford puma ST

Post by Rocadoodledo » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:18 pm

mvk3 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:15 am
I also looked at a Puma a while ago, this was on behalf of my daughter, I thought it was quite an ugly looking thing. It seemed rather short on space inside. From outside it looks rather squashed for width and that boot with no spare wheel is a joke. What a sales gimmick, you can wash it out by removing the plug, in the bottom of the boot to let the water out after washing. I also hate all cars that have gone for the stickup dashboard-type radio controls, they look like an afterthought and only realised when passing an Apple shop they need an iPad to do the job. Then off to the stationers for some Blutak to stick it on with.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I tend to agree with you about its odd looks, particularly its bug-eyed sort of gormless front ...... I've had enough of that by the time I've finished shaving in the morning !! :shock: :lol:
T-Roc 1.0L Design, Turmeric Yellow/Black
Act Displ, Nav, Dr Modes, R-Camera, Fogs, Pk Ass.
Winter Pk, Silver Rails, Voice Activ, Lumb Sup.
Ordered 21/3/19
St2 : 26/3/19
St3 : 18/10/19
St5a&5b : 13/11/19
St6 : 03/12/19
St7 : 13/12/19
Collected 20/12/19