Skoda karoq sportline

The place to discuss everything else..
User avatar
twist
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by twist » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm

Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 pm
T Roo wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:03 pm
vernerbongo2 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:32 am
If I was changing again I'd go for a skoda karoq sportline 2.0litre petrol.
Beautiful car and some really well priced nearly new vehicles on the forecourts :P

Not sure which colour I'd go for though?
Not red :|
Not a Skoda either :lol:
Why do people scoff at Skoda? I genuinely don’t understand. It’s a re-skinned VW with a different badge. In some ways they’re actually better! Umbrella in the door like a Bentley, pop-out door protectors, etc.
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

Steve
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: Leicestershire England

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by Steve » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 pm

twist wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm
Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 pm
T Roo wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:03 pm

Not red :|
Not a Skoda either :lol:
Why do people scoff at Skoda? I genuinely don’t understand. It’s a re-skinned VW with a different badge. In some ways they’re actually better! Umbrella in the door like a Bentley, pop-out door protectors, etc.
There was a umbrella in my door
1.5 TSI EVO SE Energetic Orange.Black roof and roof rails.Black mirrors.Dechromed.Lane assist.

Steve
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: Leicestershire England

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by Steve » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 pm
twist wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm
Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Not a Skoda either :lol:
Why do people scoff at Skoda? I genuinely don’t understand. It’s a re-skinned VW with a different badge. In some ways they’re actually better! Umbrella in the door like a Bentley, pop-out door protectors, etc.
There was a umbrella in my door
But i would not choose any car just because there was a umbrella in the door :lol:
1.5 TSI EVO SE Energetic Orange.Black roof and roof rails.Black mirrors.Dechromed.Lane assist.

User avatar
vernerbongo2
Posts: 1028
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 am

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by vernerbongo2 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:06 pm

twist wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm
Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 pm
Not a Skoda either :lol:
It’s a re-skinned VW with a different badge. In some ways they’re actually better!
EXACTLY and better value :P
Manual 1.5 petrol R-line revenna blue with black roof/wing mirrors, mud flaps, towbar.
Registered 24/9/18 bought 10/12/18 (pre-reg with 25 miles) :P

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by twist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:14 am

Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 pm
twist wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm
Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Not a Skoda either :lol:
Why do people scoff at Skoda? I genuinely don’t understand. It’s a re-skinned VW with a different badge. In some ways they’re actually better! Umbrella in the door like a Bentley, pop-out door protectors, etc.
There was a umbrella in my door
Putting your own umbrella in the door bin isn’t the same thing :lol:
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

Grrralph
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:22 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by Grrralph » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:17 am

Who needs an umbrella in Manchester, where as we all know the sun always shines!
Grralph - 1.5 DSG SEL in dark oak brown with black roof - winter pack with side assist plus - ordered mid March '18 - arrived in UK 9 November collected 26 November '18.

Steve
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: Leicestershire England

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 am

twist wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:14 am
Steve wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 pm
twist wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:27 pm


Why do people scoff at Skoda? I genuinely don’t understand. It’s a re-skinned VW with a different badge. In some ways they’re actually better! Umbrella in the door like a Bentley, pop-out door protectors, etc.
There was a umbrella in my door
Putting your own umbrella in the door bin isn’t the same thing :lol:
It was one of the freebies that I got with the car
1.5 TSI EVO SE Energetic Orange.Black roof and roof rails.Black mirrors.Dechromed.Lane assist.

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by twist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:24 am

Steve wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 am
It was one of the freebies that I got with the car
Freebies? I never got any freebies with mine. I got a box containing 2 car keys and a VW pen with blue ink (who uses blue ink?!)

Actually come to think of it, I suppose I did get a free kangaroo but I’d have rather had the umbrella.
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

RedRoc
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:09 am
Location: South Yorks. UK

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by RedRoc » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:08 pm

twist wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:24 am
Steve wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 am
It was one of the freebies that I got with the car
Freebies? I never got any freebies with mine. I got a box containing 2 car keys and a VW pen with blue ink (who uses blue ink?!)

Actually come to think of it, I suppose I did get a free kangaroo but I’d have rather had the umbrella.
We got a box with 2 key rings and a pen - but 'hidden' underneath the box insert was also an umbrella. Might be worth you having a look in yours.
T-Roc 1.0 SE Flash Red -

User avatar
twist
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Re: Skoda karoq sportline

Post by twist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:23 pm

RedRoc wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:08 pm
twist wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:24 am
Steve wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:38 am
It was one of the freebies that I got with the car
Freebies? I never got any freebies with mine. I got a box containing 2 car keys and a VW pen with blue ink (who uses blue ink?!)

Actually come to think of it, I suppose I did get a free kangaroo but I’d have rather had the umbrella.
We got a box with 2 key rings and a pen - but 'hidden' underneath the box insert was also an umbrella. Might be worth you having a look in yours.
Maybe you got a different box because there’s no way an umbrella would even fit under the insert of mine. Maybe a cocktail umbrella :lol:
1.5 DSG R-line in Indium Grey
Keyless, park assist, rear view cam, driver assist pack plus, lumbar support
Ordered: 11/12/19 / Collected 20/03/20

Post Reply