VW T-Roc R Review

The place to discuss everything else..
DJohn
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:42 pm

VW T-Roc R Review

Post by DJohn » Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am

Typical VW under-stating their 0-60 times.

Good looking car! Making me excited for mine, despite not being an R and the wait....

T-Roc SEL 1.5 TSI 150PS EVO 7-speed DSG
Ravenna Blue, Silver Roof rails

Additions
Sports Pack
Winter Pack
Driver Assistance Pack Plus
Lumbar Support
Electric Tailgate
KESSY

Deleted User 925

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by Deleted User 925 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 am

DJohn wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am
Typical VW under-stating their 0-60 times.

Good looking car! Making me excited for mine, despite not being an R and the wait....

Some tool and some price :lol:
Are you saying you've one on order 🤔

DJohn
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by DJohn » Tue May 26, 2020 1:24 pm

vernerbongo2 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 am
DJohn wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am
Typical VW under-stating their 0-60 times.

Good looking car! Making me excited for mine, despite not being an R and the wait....

Some tool and some price :lol:
Are you saying you've one on order 🤔
Hi Verner, Yup have a 1.5 SEL DSG on order. Been told all kinds of dates for collection (September to November) so watching videos to make the wait more bearable. Even if it is the R and not the one I've ordered :lol:
T-Roc SEL 1.5 TSI 150PS EVO 7-speed DSG
Ravenna Blue, Silver Roof rails

Additions
Sports Pack
Winter Pack
Driver Assistance Pack Plus
Lumbar Support
Electric Tailgate
KESSY

Deleted User 925

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by Deleted User 925 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:39 pm

DJohn wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:24 pm
vernerbongo2 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 am
DJohn wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 am
Typical VW under-stating their 0-60 times.

Good looking car! Making me excited for mine, despite not being an R and the wait....

Some tool and some price :lol:
Are you saying you've one on order 🤔
Hi Verner, Yup have a 1.5 SEL DSG on order. Been told all kinds of dates for collection (September to November) so watching videos to make the wait more bearable. Even if it is the R and not the one I've ordered :lol:
Right, I thought with your profile signature you already had that one and you're changing :lol:
Hopefully it gets here sooner than later ;)

sametdo
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by sametdo » Fri May 29, 2020 4:54 pm

Thanks for posting this review. I have the same R model on order (delivery expected in September) and it comes across very positively. :D
T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 4Motion 300PS 7-speed DSG 5 Door
Colour: White Silver
Upholstery: Flint Grey/Titanium Black

Ordered - 21/4/20
BW39 (w/c 21/9)
Delivered 13 October 2020

claireb
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm
Location: Middlesex

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by claireb » Sat May 30, 2020 3:48 pm

This looks exactly like my car to be - makes me want it more now! Come on VW, get your systems updated!!
T-ROC R ordered Dec 19, Lapiz Blue/Black, Beats, rear camera, BW 13 (w/c 23/03), then COVID, stage 5 04/06, Stage 6 06/07, Collection Mon 13th July 🥳

Seal
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by Seal » Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 am

sametdo wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:54 pm
Thanks for posting this review. I have the same R model on order (delivery expected in September) and it comes across very positively. :D
or next year with another 10% tax....but with the new symbols maybe....
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps
Yellow Turmeric, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
19'' wheels "Suzuka"

Deleted User 925

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by Deleted User 925 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Seriously over priced and not even fully kitted out :shock:
There has to be a massive selection in other suv's for that money and fully kitted out, jaguar, ranger over etc

Screenshot_20200608_220506_com.android.chrome.jpg


Deleted User 1717

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by Deleted User 1717 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:48 am

And now £500 a year road tax!, makes mine look like a bargain 😁👍

DJohn
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: VW T-Roc R Review

Post by DJohn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:23 am

Another review, a couple other Mini-SUV's go head to head. Including the T-roc.

T-Roc SEL 1.5 TSI 150PS EVO 7-speed DSG
Ravenna Blue, Silver Roof rails

Additions
Sports Pack
Winter Pack
Driver Assistance Pack Plus
Lumbar Support
Electric Tailgate
KESSY

Post Reply