Addiction problem

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 925

Addiction problem

Post by Deleted User 925 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:41 pm

I might need to take a break from this forum, I think I'm on it a bit to much 24/7 :? :roll:

Swsgm30

Re: Addiction problem

Post by Swsgm30 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:34 am

vernerbongo2 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:41 pm
I might need to take a break from this forum, I think I'm on it a bit to much 24/7 :? :roll:
I know what you mean, I joined when I thought my Roc delivery was imminent and wanted information regarding delivery delays etc. As my personal delay got longer it was great to read about so many of the seemingly sophisticated systems that I was going to have to learn about. This meant that on delivery I was reasonably confident with things I'd not encountered before such as Lane Assist.
I have to admit I, too, find it difficult to stay away from the site and there's still so much to learn .. but I have to say I don't think there's much more I actually need to learn about the car .. I just want to enjoy it and I feel I know enough for the time being.
So, Vernerbongo, go have a break, and try to limit your visits to 10-20 a day and come back refreshed sometime soon :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
1.5 TSI R-Line 150PS EVO
Manual Box
Pure White/Black Roof (Wrapped)
Winter Pack, Reverse Camera
F/R mudflaps, keyless entry
Delivered - 1st March 2019
:D :D :D :D :D

Impala

Post by Impala » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:04 pm

While I agree that there is, or may come a limit to what you can or need to learn on here about the T-Roc, you have also to consider what you may be able to give back by providing help and advice to others less well informed. But you can't do that unless you regularly check and read new posts or topics on the forum.

That's my reason for still visiting, and I usually only spend 5 or 10 minutes a day, unless I end up taking photos of Sat Nav screens and posting guidance (no pun intended). :D :D
1.5 TSI DSG R-Line MY19 Indium Grey, rear view camera, park assist.
Ordered 22/06/18
Built w/c 25/03/19 :(
With dealer 13/05/19 :P
Collected 20/05/19 :D

Deleted User 925

Post by Deleted User 925 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:43 pm

Impala wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:04 pm
While I agree that there is, or may come a limit to what you can or need to learn on here about the T-Roc, you have also to consider what you may be able to give back by providing help and advice to others less well informed. But you can't do that unless you regularly check and read new posts or topics on the forum.

That's my reason for still visiting, and I usually only spend 5 or 10 minutes a day, unless I end up taking photos of Sat Nav screens and posting guidance (no pun intended). :D :D
Your post stats etc on your profile are massive in comparison to mine, I'd say you're possibly the biggest contributer on this forum?
That doesn't take into consideration how many times you are on this site daily, weekly etc :P

Swsgm30

Post by Swsgm30 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:03 am

Impala wrote:

I agree, I usually take a look first thing in the morning and last thing at night (my PC is in a 'hobby-room' where my guitar and camera live so I'm not 'at my desk' all the time ). I'm ok with the technology bits up to a point but there's always something to learn and I enjoy it. :)
1.5 TSI R-Line 150PS EVO
Manual Box
Pure White/Black Roof (Wrapped)
Winter Pack, Reverse Camera
F/R mudflaps, keyless entry
Delivered - 1st March 2019
:D :D :D :D :D

Deleted User 925

Post by Deleted User 925 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:27 am

Swsgm30 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:03 am
Impala wrote:

I agree, I usually take a look first thing in the morning and last thing at night (my PC is in a 'hobby-room' where my guitar and camera live so I'm not 'at my desk' all the time ). I'm ok with the technology bits up to a point but there's always something to learn and I enjoy it. :)
I've a tablet and mobile phone beside me, way too handy and with lockdown I'm on it easily every hour. :? :lol: