Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

My wife's new T-Roc

9K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  AlistairP 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Oooooh very nice. I like.

Also your driveway is absolutely immaculate; how on earth do you keep it that pristine?! :lol:

#3 ·
Yes, looks good in the Turmeric yellow. The chrome detailing is really accentuated with the "gold" main colour... I can't for the life of me understand why some people on the forum would even consider black detailing... Yes, very nice.

#4 ·
Very stylish, but will your better half let you borrow it ? ;)

#5 ·
#6 ·
@Bronco - a very, very nice car.

I always fancied that colour from the first time I saw it in the Golf brochure at least a year before the T-Roc went on sale, but my wife said she'd feel to conspicuous, so we compromised and got a grey one instead :D

Lucky your wife likes it - enjoy :mrgreen:

#7 ·
My wife likes people to see her coming, and so do I! Turmeric yellow is probably a bit of a Marmite colour, but she likes it, and I quite like it too. And yes, she has let me drive it, and I'm very impressed.

#10 ·
The sel actually looks lovely. I want the same colour car but was getting the R-Line because it looks sporty. But yours looks just as sporty :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.