Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

My Orange/Black Design

11K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  T Roc Chick 
#1 ·
A couple of quick pics. Car needs a wee wash after being on the back of a transporter all the way up to Fife from England. Not had a proper drive yet either, but I've put car mats in and sorted some of the infotainment. So much tech, but I love all that stuff :D

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

See less See more
G
#2 ·
T Roc Chick said:
A couple of quick pics. Car needs a wee wash after being on the back of a transporter all the way up to Fife from England. Not had a proper drive yet either, but I've put car mats in and sorted some of the infotainment. So much tech, but I love all that stuff :D

NewRoc1.jpg
NewRoc2.jpg
Very nice, health to enjoy :p

#6 ·
Very Very lovely car. I wonder you could show us the sunroof in action :D

Enjoy, as it is really pleasant car to drive - keep in mind the rules of running in first 1000 miles :cool:

#7 ·
T Roc Chick said:

NewRoc1.jpg
NewRoc2.jpg
Very nice.
Glad you have your car at long last. I remember following your posts last May when I was trying to decide on trim and options. Keep us up date with your thoughts on how it drives and the tech.

#10 ·
What a striking combination orange and black is on a T-Roc, I like it a lot. Take it out on some twisty country lanes and it'll put a permanent smile on your face.
I'm loving my 1.0L despite the gear lever vibration in 5th and a very occasional brake moo.

#12 ·
It's a tad frosty for my new baby out there this morning, but it was nice to open the bedroom blind to see this :D
Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Wheel

Attachments

#13 ·
I did the same with mine (having a peek out the window at every opportunity) :lol: it was my first brand new car. I imagine I'll be the same with my new one.

Really jelly of your sunroof, that's going to be fantastic in the summer. I agree with the others: orange with black roof really is an excellent combo. The sharp lines stand out very well with orange.

#14 ·
twist said:
I did the same with mine (having a peek out the window at every opportunity) :lol: it was my first brand new car. I imagine I'll be the same with my new one.

Really jelly of your sunroof, that's going to be fantastic in the summer. I agree with the others: orange with black roof really is an excellent combo. The sharp lines stand out very well with orange.
Just got to add Michelin Cross Climates which will happen next week and we're all set for the wonderful Scottish weather :mrgreen:

#15 ·
Congrats on finally get the car. Looks smashing!

#16 ·
I also just received a delivery of flowers and a vase, a fancy bathroom pamper set and a huge hamper full of wine, chocs, nibbles, cheese etc from the dealer. I didn't expect anything considering the big discount so to get all this is a lovely gesture :p

Table Textile Basket Drink Ingredient

Gift wrapping Office supplies Ribbon Party supply Christmas decoration

Flower Flowerpot Plant Petal Purple

Attachments

#17 ·
T Roc Chick said:
I also just received a delivery of flowers and a vase, a fancy bathroom pamper set and a huge hamper full of wine, chocs, nibbles, cheese etc from the dealer. I didn't expect anything considering the big discount so to get all this is a lovely gesture :p

hamper.jpg
boxes3.jpg
boxes2.jpg
Nice touch from them!! I had to fight with them to get some unofficial car mats :lol: :lol:

#18 ·
T Roc Chick said:

hamper.jpg
boxes3.jpg
boxes2.jpg
That's really nice! They definitely look after they customers.. wish all dealers were like that

#19 ·
T Roc Chick said:
WTF? I had bugger all apart from a key fob (advertising) and a kangaroo :evil: . Surely he's wooing you ;)

#20 ·
T Roo said:
T Roc Chick said:
WTF? I had bugger all apart from a key fob (advertising) and a kangaroo :evil: . Surely he's wooing you ;)
Oh I got a key fob too with a trolley coin thing on it :mrgreen:

He is a she and it was all dealt with by email as I live a couple of hundred miles away. They wont even get the service work for my car :shock:

#21 ·
davidf27 said:
T Roc Chick said:

hamper.jpg
boxes3.jpg
boxes2.jpg
Nice touch from them!! I had to fight with them to get some unofficial car mats :lol: :lol:
I got a bill with mine :lol: :lol:

#23 ·
T Roc Chick said:
Wow. All I got was a TrustPilot survey! :lol:

Enjoy. :cool:

#24 ·
Panoptes said:

I'll do you one better: I got a paper survey for VW customer satisfaction that the dealer had already filled in with 5 out of 5 for everything.

At first I thought he was hinting that's how he hopes I'd fill mine in but then he didn't give me a blank one. I told VW about it. They were not impressed.

#25 ·
twist said:
Panoptes said:

I'll do you one better: I got a paper survey for VW customer satisfaction that the dealer had already filled in with 5 out of 5 for everything.

At first I thought he was hinting that's how he hopes I'd fill mine in but then he didn't give me a blank one. I told VW about it. They were not impressed.
That's awful. I'd give them 0 marks after that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.