Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

Collection day 😁

10K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Darren C 
#1 ·
Collected my new Roc today. 75 mile return leg and it rained heavily a mile out from home. I knew I'd need to clean my black beauty often, but I was hoping I could put it off a day or two at least... 🤪

An enjoyable drive though, spent the afternoon familiarising myself with the gadgets and the car itself.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Darren ... Black beauty is a very apt description.

I presume your photos were taken after washing the beast ... I bet that got the curtain twitchers excited :lol:

#6 ·
Thanks Les and thanks for the advice along the way too mate.

Already bought a new pressure washer and converted to using snow foam. Anything I can do to quicken my technique for my new weekl... I mean daily chore... 😉

Lancslad said:
Looking good😀....enjoy the cleaning as your going to be doing it often🤣🤣...i speak from experience.... just needs to be personalised in a tasteful way now....😉
Les...

#7 ·
Thank you &#x1f64f-1f3fb;

Ironically not, I was amazed how it appears on those photographs, very different to the actual vehicle I can assure you. First wash tomorrow. &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

Impala said:

I presume your photos were taken after washing the beast ... I bet that got the curtain twitchers excited :lol:

#13 ·
Darren C said:
Thank you &#x1f64f-1f3fb;

Ironically not, I was amazed how it appears on those photographs, very different to the actual vehicle I can assure you. First wash tomorrow. &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

Impala said:

Very smart, great looker. Good to see cars are still getting past the Covid Regs.
Enjoy your first trip out but don't let it get too dirty. I've just had an email from my water supplier begging me not to wash mine :(

#15 ·
Cheers buddy, appreciated. Sorry to hear of the water ban, a negative side-effect of the great weather.

JAMCT said:
Very smart, great looker. Good to see cars are still getting past the Covid Regs.
Enjoy your first trip out but don't let it get too dirty. I've just had an email from my water supplier begging me not to wash mine :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.