Volkswagen T-Roc Forum banner

T-Roc driver profile - ladies!

16K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Troc2018 
#1 ·
Hello, I wonder if there has been any market research carried on the typical driver profile for the VW T-Roc: younger, older, male/female, executive, sports-person, urban, country etc. etc. Here in the south west of Ireland I see about one or two new T-Rocs per week, but all seem to be driven by ladies, generally looking smart (like the T-Roc itself) and well-to-do?? I have not yet seen a male driver in a T-Roc. Maybe this is an irish phenomenon? :?:

#3 ·
I am male over 60 but the 2 other T-Roc in my town have been piloted by female drivers. One was even the same colour as mine.

But I think the sample set of cars seen does not really allow a valid conclusion of the typical driver profile.

#4 ·
I'm 33 and I've only seen one t-roc on the road since I got my car two weeks ago and it was driven by a bloke (couldn't tell his age from 200 yard away). Could just be your experience.

#7 ·
For some reason I feel offended by this (over-sensitive!).

Anyway, and interestingly, if you look at the European marketing campaigns they were different to the 'baby ram' one shown in the UK, targeting the young hip market: and

#15 ·
Someone did a survey on here about a month ago and I was shocked to find I was one of 3 under 40! I'm a female with a white/black R Line 😜

#16 ·
What I've seen locally backs up the poll on here, lots of 50+ males driving them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.