Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
Musicegbdf
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Musicegbdf » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am

enchantica wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 am
Got stage 6 today so car has landed!
So was my daughters , guessing delivery end July early August . Five months earlier than dealer predicted . So we were not financially ready , so will need to discuss options with dealer .

Tigermad
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Tigermad » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 am

Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am
enchantica wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 am
Got stage 6 today so car has landed!
So was my daughters , guessing delivery end July early August . Five months earlier than dealer predicted . So we were not financially ready , so will need to discuss options with dealer .
Why 5 month early? It’s an 18 week lead time at the moment. When was it ordered?
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

enchantica
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by enchantica » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am
enchantica wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 am
Got stage 6 today so car has landed!
So was my daughters , guessing delivery end July early August . Five months earlier than dealer predicted . So we were not financially ready , so will need to discuss options with dealer .
What version have you ordered as it might not effect you? Let me know if it does and what your dealer says please
1.6 TDI SEL • Deep Black • Adamantium Alloys • Rear view camera
• Ordered - 01st May
• Stage 1 - 15th May
• Stage 2 - 27th May
• Stage 3 - 08 June
• Stage 5a - 29th June
• Stage 6 - 13th July

Musicegbdf
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Musicegbdf » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Tigermad wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 am
Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am
enchantica wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 am
Got stage 6 today so car has landed!
So was my daughters , guessing delivery end July early August . Five months earlier than dealer predicted . So we were not financially ready , so will need to discuss options with dealer .
Why 5 month early? It’s an 18 week lead time at the moment. When was it ordered?
Ordered 4th May with estimated delivery 31st December .
At the time of the order we were told VW were not accepting any orders for 1.5 engine as they had suspended the engine production .
This was confirmed by another dealer ( same group).
We said we were happy with that as her current car (A1) still had over a years Audi warranty on it . We also said at the time we would want it at the earliest Sept/Oct . Dealer not contacted us yet and we still have to arrange selling her Audi ...

Musicegbdf
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Musicegbdf » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:25 pm

enchantica wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm
Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am
enchantica wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 am
Got stage 6 today so car has landed!
So was my daughters , guessing delivery end July early August . Five months earlier than dealer predicted . So we were not financially ready , so will need to discuss options with dealer .
What version have you ordered as it might not effect you? Let me know if it does and what your dealer says please
It is 1.5 SE , will do .

Tigermad
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Tigermad » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:23 pm
Tigermad wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:20 am
Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am


So was my daughters , guessing delivery end July early August . Five months earlier than dealer predicted . So we were not financially ready , so will need to discuss options with dealer .
Why 5 month early? It’s an 18 week lead time at the moment. When was it ordered?
Ordered 4th May with estimated delivery 31st December .
At the time of the order we were told VW were not accepting any orders for 1.5 engine as they had suspended the engine production .
This was confirmed by another dealer ( same group).
We said we were happy with that as her current car (A1) still had over a years Audi warranty on it . We also said at the time we would want it at the earliest Sept/Oct . Dealer not contacted us yet and we still have to arrange selling her Audi ...
Blimey that’s one of the quickest I’m seen. So worrying that I won’t get mine until next year now. Only ordered yesterday.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

Musicegbdf
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Musicegbdf » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:23 pm

As others have said maybe a cancelled order that she got the slot . Though earlier than we wanted really .

enchantica
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by enchantica » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:23 pm
As others have said maybe a cancelled order that she got the slot . Though earlier than we wanted really .
How are you getting on with your dealer?
1.6 TDI SEL • Deep Black • Adamantium Alloys • Rear view camera
• Ordered - 01st May
• Stage 1 - 15th May
• Stage 2 - 27th May
• Stage 3 - 08 June
• Stage 5a - 29th June
• Stage 6 - 13th July

Musicegbdf
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Musicegbdf » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:11 pm

enchantica wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:52 pm
Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:23 pm
As others have said maybe a cancelled order that she got the slot . Though earlier than we wanted really .
How are you getting on with your dealer?
They have estimated collection end of July , so we now need to discuss trade in compared to selling ourselves , and if there is any deal on PCP .

Impala
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Derogation Status - Anyone know what it is ??

Post by Impala » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Musicegbdf wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:11 pm
enchantica wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:52 pm
Musicegbdf wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:23 pm
As others have said maybe a cancelled order that she got the slot . Though earlier than we wanted really .
How are you getting on with your dealer?
They have estimated collection end of July , so we now need to discuss trade in compared to selling ourselves , and if there is any deal on PCP .
Sorry to rain on your parade, but the best time to do a deal on trade-in or PCP is before you place your order. What incentive is there for them now to give you a good deal ?
1.5 TSI DSG R-Line Indium Grey, rear view camera, park assist.
Ordered 22/06/18
Built w/c 25/03/19 :(
With dealer 13/05/19 :P
Collected 20/05/19 :D

Post Reply