All Quiet

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
Swsgm30
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Location: Swansea

All Quiet

Post by Swsgm30 » Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am

Just checking .... nothing moving in the Forum since Sunday, very unusual??
1.5 TSI R-Line 150PS EVO
6-speed Manual
Pure White/Black Roof
Winter Pack, Reverse Camera
F/R mudflaps, keyless entry
Delivered - 1st March 2019
:D :D :D :D :D

182_blue
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: All Quiet

Post by 182_blue » Tue May 19, 2020 12:22 pm

Hardly anyone is driving their car I guess so not a lot of need ?
T-Roc 2.0 Tsi R 300bhp.
White with black roof.
Reverse camera.
Electric boot.
Plus all usual extras on the R.

RedRoc
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:09 am
Location: South Yorks. UK

Re: All Quiet

Post by RedRoc » Tue May 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Swsgm30 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am
Just checking .... nothing moving in the Forum since Sunday, very unusual??
Shhhhhhhh...
We're all asleep 😪 :lol:
T-Roc 1.0 SE Flash Red -

User avatar
vernerbongo2
Posts: 801
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 am

Re: All Quiet

Post by vernerbongo2 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:55 pm

gif_temp.gif

Manual 1.5 petrol R-line revenna blue with black roof/wing mirrors, mud flaps, towbar.
Registered 24/9/18 bought 10/12/18 (pre-reg with 25 miles) :P

BarryF
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Re: All Quiet

Post by BarryF » Tue May 19, 2020 1:22 pm

:D Still here, just nothing new to report :D
Regards,
Barry

1.5 TSI DSG SEL, Indium Grey, Rear View Camera
Ordered : 20/02/19
Stage 2 : 01/03/19
Stage 3 : 11/05/19
Stage 5 : 04/06/19
Stage 6 : 18/06/19
Stage 7 : 21/06/19
Collected : 25/06/19

Rocing Rob
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: All Quiet

Post by Rocing Rob » Tue May 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Yeah my Mrs pointed out that she's driving the car more than me these days. Looking forward to the lockdown ending, I'm almost missing the daily commute!
1.5 Manual SEL
Indium Grey
With park assist and rear view camera
Ordered 22/04/19
Collected 29/11/19

Swsgm30
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: All Quiet

Post by Swsgm30 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:57 pm

BarryF wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:22 pm
:D Still here, just nothing new to report :D
I guess I was the first to blink!! ..
Think I'm starting to go a bit stir crazy .. did manage a couple of miles on the Motorway - I live between 2 junctions so sneaked out under cover of darkness and did a 10 mile oval. Cleared my head a bit and the exhaust too. ;) ;)
1.5 TSI R-Line 150PS EVO
6-speed Manual
Pure White/Black Roof
Winter Pack, Reverse Camera
F/R mudflaps, keyless entry
Delivered - 1st March 2019
:D :D :D :D :D

Nellybee
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Re: All Quiet

Post by Nellybee » Tue May 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Just got my T-Roc serviced yesterday it was due to be done the day the country locked down. Things are slowly getting back to normal with loads more traffic on the roads. It was the cars second service and it was more like going to a bank than a garage, with all the perspex screens . Sadly it won't see its third yearly service as I'm gonna get shot of it thinking of switching to Merc GLA but the new 2020 version. My car had a slight kangaroo prob and this has put me off ever buying another VW car.

182_blue
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: All Quiet

Post by 182_blue » Tue May 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Nellybee wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:12 pm
Just got my T-Roc serviced yesterday it was due to be done the day the country locked down. Things are slowly getting back to normal with loads more traffic on the roads. It was the cars second service and it was more like going to a bank than a garage, with all the perspex screens . Sadly it won't see its third yearly service as I'm gonna get shot of it thinking of switching to Merc GLA but the new 2020 version. My car had a slight kangaroo prob and this has put me off ever buying another VW car.
Are VW dealers open to the normal public now or are you a keyworker?
T-Roc 2.0 Tsi R 300bhp.
White with black roof.
Reverse camera.
Electric boot.
Plus all usual extras on the R.

Nellybee
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Re: All Quiet

Post by Nellybee » Wed May 20, 2020 9:10 am

Yep my local dealer Lookers was open.I just got a scheduled service unsure what else was running as normal.

Post Reply