Delayed build week (major)

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
Derooke

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Derooke » Thu May 17, 2018 11:51 am

Thx for the info .
Here in Belgium we have only 3 Steps.
1is signing 2 is in production and 3 is on route with EST date of arrival .

Greetings

Derooke

Post by Derooke » Thu May 17, 2018 4:48 pm

I just saw that the ship paglia Will leave port in Lissabon 21may. So i hope my t-roc Will be on it.
Greetings

Pga

Post by Pga » Fri May 18, 2018 10:26 am

I also read due to the diesel scandal a lot more petrol engines are sold.
For example in Belgium this year 10% more petrol engines sold than in 2017.

Here the press release translated from Dutch :o

The rapid shift from diesel to petrol leads in many countries to the fact that the delivery times for new cars with a petrol engine continue to increase.

Related newsBackfired: When VW song to America (movie) Volvo dumps dieselHamburg comes with diesel banToyota gets sales VW Group just notMore about

In Belgium, for example, it is reported that a T-Roc ordered today, the new small SUV from Volkswagen, will in the worst case only be delivered early 2019. Renault Belgium also states that the average delivery time for a petrol car, especially for larger models, has risen to three months. "If the trend continues, that average period can be longer," says a spokesman for Renault Belgium against De Tijd.

Negative publicity

In January, only 37 percent of the new passenger cars sold in Belgium were diesel. That share has therefore fallen by 10 percentage points in half a year. Last month, 11,000 more petrol cars were registered than diesel cars, according to figures from Febiac. Since some time, that trend is also clearly noticeable on the market for cars of the business where diesel was still as good as sole ruler in Belgium. In other European countries too, diesel is rapidly losing ground due to negative publicity.

Derooke

Post by Derooke » Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm

I just read that in Germany thy will dicide today if there will be a total bann of diesel in a part of a (big)city .
That would be a first in europe ,
so others will follow. We already have zones in Belgium and France and Germany where u cannot drive old diesels. Some zones/country s are more strict than others.euro 4 banned some euro 3 and so on . So if you like it or not . The change will come . So i don't understand that a German Company that is in a country where there are zones that rule out diesels and old petrol for over 10 years cant antissipate the demand for petrol . Same can be said for electric VW will have to make a move to compensate the slow rollout of electric Cars and so forth

ShuF

Post by ShuF » Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi new to the Forum but just ordered my new T-Roc today with at least a 6 month wait time, suits me moment
T-Roc SEL 1.5 EVO Ravenna Blue with Black Roof, Montego Bay wheels, Sports Pack, Winter pack & lumbar support :D

BH1805

Post by BH1805 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello, like the previous poster I am also new to the forum.

I ordered my T-Roc yesterday and was given a provisional delivery date of mid-November.

I was expecting a long wait, but it would be nice to have it earlier!

Also the dealer has given me the VW Order (tracking) Number today, which is not active yet, but from what I've read elsewhere on this forum it could take a couple of days to appear on the 'My Volkswagen' app.

Brian
1.5 TSI EVO SEL (Manual), Deep Black Pearl Paint.

Gambever

Post by Gambever » Tue May 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello,
I write from Italy, i ordered a T-Roc 1.5 DSG (fuel not Diesel) on 31th January with estimate delivery at start of May (90days) .... today, i’m on foot by 19th April (i privately sold my previous car) and i haven’t news .... the vendor and the italy client service tell me that they haven’t news!!!!
Last week that they see as estimate date 44 weeks of 2018 (end of october) but they hope is before in reality!

Someone have order a same mechanic t-roc in the same period?

Return to “Main Volkswagen T-Roc chat”