Delayed build week (major)

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
Kaisa624
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 11:08 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Kaisa624 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm

jetjaguar99 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm
Kaisa624 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:28 pm
jetjaguar99 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:55 am


Did you get any update on this and the electrical fault?
Nope - no update yet - will chase tomorrow :) Don't really want to keep bugging too much :lol:
Any news from your dealership?
I've just chased and apparently no issue with mine. Just chasing the leasing company to release it so it can be delivered now 😁
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 DSG Urano Grey
Side Assist Plus, Rear View Camera
Ordered: 2/5/19
Due: 30/10/19

Stage 2: 23/7/19
Stage 3: 30/7/19
Build week 36 (2/9/19) :D
Stage 5a: 7/9/19
Stage 6: 27/9/19
Stage 7: 2/10/19
Delivery: 21/10/19

Tigermad
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Kaisa624 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm
jetjaguar99 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 pm
Kaisa624 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:28 pm


Nope - no update yet - will chase tomorrow :) Don't really want to keep bugging too much :lol:
Any news from your dealership?
I've just chased and apparently no issue with mine. Just chasing the leasing company to release it so it can be delivered now 😁
So what’s this electric problem? Surely they can tell you?
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:13 am

Does anyone have a confirmed build week for this month, particularly for 1.0L engine?
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

dmcdog
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by dmcdog » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Yes. I have a confirmed build for week 44. But it’s not the 1.0L engine.
DMC
T-roc Hatchback 1.5 TSI EVO R Line 5Dr DSG (Petrol)
Pearl black, Park assist, Side assist, Rear view camera

Ordered: 09/09/2019
Stage 2: 18/09/2019
(Scheduled build week is 44)
Stage 3: 7/10/2019. Confirmed build week 44 - w/c 28/10

Bellatrix.gen
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Bellatrix.gen » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:01 am

Hi,

Called yesterday VW customer serv. and still unconfirmed week 48 now! Car is moved back all the time from originally end Aug 2019.
I suspect most of 1.0 engines are used to build T-cross which have incredibly short lead times. Look at the VW T-cross forums and you will find out.
regards
Black - Orange design 1.0 and couple small additions.
Build week confirmed on 19th Oct 2019.
Confirmed build week 46.

User avatar
T Roc Chick
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by T Roc Chick » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am

Bellatrix.gen wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:01 am
Hi,

Called yesterday VW customer serv. and still unconfirmed week 48 now! Car is moved back all the time from originally end Aug 2019.
I suspect most of 1.0 engines are used to build T-cross which have incredibly short lead times. Look at the VW T-cross forums and you will find out.
regards
Mine is week 48 unconfirmed too
1.0L Design Orange/Black
Sunroof
Electric tailgate
Rear view camera
Beats sound pack
Satnav
Active info
LEDs and Fogs

Ordered: 22/5/19
Stage 2: 29/5/19

jetjaguar99
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by jetjaguar99 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 am

Got the stage 7 notification today and dealership confirmed car is with them. Picking up next week and will post impressions, can't wait :D
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 TSI Manual
+ Deep Black Pearl
+ Lumbar support
+ Rear view cam
+ Beats-audio-pack

- (S1) 21.07.19
- (S2) 29.07.19
- (S3) 16.08.19 (BW37)
- (S5a) 13.09.19
- (S6) 03.10.19
- (S7) 12.10.19
Collection 18.10.19

Tigermad
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:48 pm

jetjaguar99 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 am
Got the stage 7 notification today and dealership confirmed car is with them. Picking up next week and will post impressions, can't wait :D
Great news. Good luck. I’m sure you will love yours. Make sure you check the windscreen over :-)
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

jetjaguar99
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by jetjaguar99 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Tigermad wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:48 pm
jetjaguar99 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 am
Got the stage 7 notification today and dealership confirmed car is with them. Picking up next week and will post impressions, can't wait :D
Great news. Good luck. I’m sure you will love yours. Make sure you check the windscreen over :-)
Thank you, I'll definitely be giving it a thorough check at the dealership and I'll get a relative to check it too - a second set of eyes is always helpful.

Let's see re Rooing & Mooing, fingers crossed all goes well but I'll be looking out for these issues :D
T-Roc R-Line 1.5 TSI Manual
+ Deep Black Pearl
+ Lumbar support
+ Rear view cam
+ Beats-audio-pack

- (S1) 21.07.19
- (S2) 29.07.19
- (S3) 16.08.19 (BW37)
- (S5a) 13.09.19
- (S6) 03.10.19
- (S7) 12.10.19
Collection 18.10.19

Tigermad
Posts: 497
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Delayed build week (major)

Post by Tigermad » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:55 pm

jetjaguar99 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:51 pm
Tigermad wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:48 pm
jetjaguar99 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:55 am
Got the stage 7 notification today and dealership confirmed car is with them. Picking up next week and will post impressions, can't wait :D
Great news. Good luck. I’m sure you will love yours. Make sure you check the windscreen over :-)
Thank you, I'll definitely be giving it a thorough check at the dealership and I'll get a relative to check it too - a second set of eyes is always helpful.

Let's see re Rooing & Mooing, fingers crossed all goes well but I'll be looking out for these issues :D
Our brakes seem to be bedding in now so will cancel the appointment next week. If they get worse again we can always rebook. Oh yes the other thing to check is make sure you car is set to the service intervals you want in the infotainment. Mine is set to variable and I want it fixed so will get this changed when I next have to visit them.
Troc Rline Line turmeric yellow/black ordered 11/07/19
Build week confirmed message on 19/07/19
Build week (confirmed) week 35
Status 5a in transit 27/08/19
Status 6 arrived in UK 05/09/19
Status 7 At dealer 11/09/19
Due for collection 19/09/19

Post Reply