Hello All

New to the Volkswagen T-Roc Forums? Introduce yourself here
Fazer10uk

Hello All

Post by Fazer10uk » Fri May 11, 2018 7:24 am

Hi all, Ive had my Turmeroc for approx 3 weeks now and really loving and really impressed with 1 litre engine, the safety features and tech is impressive. I'm all VW now to as we have a Transporter T6 being converted into a camper at present as well.

Peter
1.0 Tsi Design in Turmeric with gloss black roof and silver roof rails, Turmeric dash, Led headlights and Static cornering fog lights

Mackemsteve

Re: Hello All

Post by Mackemsteve » Sun May 13, 2018 8:20 am

Sounds similar to the one I've ordered. About a month to go till my delivery (fingers crossed).
1.0 TSi Design
Turmeric Yellow & Black
Front, Rear, Side, Park & High Beam Assist.
LED Headlights, Fog Lights.
Active Info Display, Winter Pack.
Beats Audio.

Agerbundsen

Re: Goodbye too.......

Post by Agerbundsen » Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 pm

The T-Roc was just too small for our taste, so it is now replaced with a Skoda Karoq.
We enjoyed the few months with the Truck, It handled very well and with the petrol 190 hp was very sporty and agile.

The design, concept and general construction and performance is very good, but there are a few things, which indicate that this is e beta-version, which needs refinement. the few things that stick out:

1. The control software of the 7-speed gearbox is crude at low speeds and starting from a stand-still. It requires a bit of skill not to get a jerky start, and the 1-2-3 shifts are not smooth at low power input.

2. The digital display controls are klutzy. Try to figure out how to see total mileage!! The arms on the fake analog gauges are too thin. Not easy to read. They should learn from the style of aircraft instruments with fat pointers, which you can see at a glance.

3. The manuals suck big time. There is no way to look-up the function of any one of the 21 buttons on the steering wheel under which conditions?

4. The rear differential has a cyclic whine at 135 km/hr + or - 10 km/hr.

5. It takes a contortionist to open the front seat belts with the center arm rest in use.

6. The halogen fog lights are useless with the LED headlights.

7. Dimming the instrument lighting takes a few entries in the display - not what you need to sit and fiddle with under way at night.

8. The different drive modes are not explained. Who knows what "sport" or "normal" means???

Anyway, it will be a great car for the right people when it gets sorted.
Best Regards from Slagelse, Denmark
T-Roc Sport 190 HP 2.0 TSI DSG 4Motion, Pure White, Navigation and spare wheel, rear view camera. Original tyres replaced with Michelin Cross-climate+ 215/55 R17 98W XL

Monifieth Angus

Re: Hello All

Post by Monifieth Angus » Mon May 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Just as well that my 1.0 se has hardly any of those features then :D
T-Roc SE 1.0 Indium Grey, ordered end February, build week 16/04/18, in transit 23/04/18, collection date 23/05/18

Return to “Introductions”