We should have a 'T-roc Day'

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
brid

Re: We should have a 'T-roc Day'

Post by brid » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Response to Mackemsteve - Rebel Pack
This is a Spanish pack which consists of - tinted glass, antirob wheels, autobox drive modes, stainless steel pedals, black interior roof lining, different upholstery cloth, different interior lighting on doors and dash, red brake calipers and phone charging
Here most "extras" come in the form of packs which is not always good as certain things which may be required are in different "packages" and some packs negate the addition of another. Lots of compromise. E.g. If you want lumber supports you have to have an electric tailgate costing 935 euros - take it or leave it.
Think most of the european mainland suffers from this system as well as having different country specific base model entry levels variations. :?
Sport 1.5 TSI 150 CV DSG7 Gris Urano, Grange Hill R18 Silver, Sports Pack, Safety Pack, Rebel Pack, Discover Media, Keyless, Panoramic Roof

Mackemsteve

Post by Mackemsteve » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Similar to Sports Pack then.
1.0 TSi Design
Turmeric Yellow & Black
Front, Rear, Side, Park & High Beam Assist.
LED Headlights, Fog Lights.
Active Info Display, Winter Pack.
Beats Audio.
Ordered 28/03/2018 - Collected 11/06/2018

brid

Post by brid » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

I think things are mixed up in different ways within the packs issued to different countries. The Uk appears to have a lot of "single item choices"which I would have appriciated.
Our seperate Sports Pack is added as an "initial model item" in so much as it is charged for (1455.00 euro) then is deducted from the final cost as if it was a promotion no choice here, you just get it. Then we get a VW promo discount and finally a dealers discount (if they apply any). If one doesn't then go next door, he might.
The Sports Pack consist of - App Connect, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Double USB interface for Android and Iphone and this is where the induction charging is included - not in the Rebel Pack as I originally thought.
If you take the additional Sat Nav option and/or the "Safety Pack" option then there are quite a few additions that are automatically added without charges within each pack and over which you have no control as the are simply filtered in. You have to take them or not have the base pack, E.g. Keyless system, Driver plus pack, LED lights, Intelligent head lights,Traffic signal recog, lane assist, blind spot monitor, 10 years Guide and inform, Comfort telephone interface.
Our "Safety Pack" Activates the driver plus systems, Light Assist and finally, adds the Park Assist.
Sport 1.5 TSI 150 CV DSG7 Gris Urano, Grange Hill R18 Silver, Sports Pack, Safety Pack, Rebel Pack, Discover Media, Keyless, Panoramic Roof

User1234

Post by User1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Anyway back to the thread :roll:
Twarden wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:25 pm
GeoffLad wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:02 am
Twarden wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:23 am
That sounds a good idea Geofflad. I think as it’s your brilliant suggestion that you really should go ahead and organise it. I for one have faith in you. 🤪🤪
Nooooo !
Disclaimer, Disclaimer Disclaimer :shock:
It would be great if someone would 'grab the bull by the horns' and have a go (I'm normally just too busy)
PLEASE ?
Yeah same with me I’m afraid, grandchildren, grandchildren and grandchildren !
Let’s all gather at Saundersfoot in the autumn. I only suggest the area as we have a caravan down that way and it’s the only place I’ve ever seen another T-Roc (3 in fact!). 😂😂
Yeh, you said it more or less-Grandchildren, ringing/keeping watch on poorly mum-working o/time etc :roll:
Guys it was only a suggestion for someone more energetic/younger than me?

Return to “Main Volkswagen T-Roc chat”