Car-Net no data

Faults and Technical chat for the Volkswagen T-Roc
AV82

Re: Car-Net no data

Post by AV82 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:47 am

Yes I have a Data Plug and Car and Secure. I have a R Line (UK) and this specification looks very similar as you have. Check dealer for update on module and software. The only issue remaining is a lack of album artwork on both main screen and driver screen although shows artwork when selecting from menu on main screen.
1.5TSI 150ps petrol EVO R-Line 7spd DSG White Silver Black Roof 2018 R-Line signature trim.

CJD

Re: Car-Net no data

Post by CJD » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:36 pm

My car net has also had the same issue with no data. It’s been in to the dealers twice & they now say it’s due to a faulty car net control module which they’ve ordered. My wife’s polo has the vw connect dongle which is great but from what I understand, car net has an inbuilt tracker which notifies you of the cars location or if it moves outside of a geofence you can set. Apparently they have an inbuilt gsm SIM card in the dashboard which allows it to function independently of whichever phone you hook it up to. Still waiting for mine to be fixed to see if the tracker really does work but it will be a very valuable feature if it does

Return to “Faults & Technical”