Configurator

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
TN55

Configurator

Post by TN55 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi all, just been on the VW web site on the configurator, don't know how long this has been on but they are now showing more engine and transmission combinations. If you click on more engine information, you get all the latest fuel consumption figures old and new. All very interesting :shock:
T-Roc R Line, 1.5 DSG, Pure White with black roof, Electric tail gate, Reversing Camera, High beam assist and lumbar surport, Ordered on the 2nd August 2018

Newtroconthebloc

Re: Configurator

Post by Newtroconthebloc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:41 pm

1.5 SEL Petrol Manual Ravenna blue Sport pack power tailgate park assist reverse camera lumbar support (ordered 11 06 18) build w/c 1/10/18|at the dealers |collecting Thursday 3rd January 19.

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:44 pm

The new configurator has been there since just before Xmas with all the engines showing.

Interestingly it shows DCC for the R-Line in the configurator (but not in the downloadable price list) so I challenged VW customer service as to which was right - according to them, DCC is now available (again) as an option on the R-Line. Annoying as that's one feature I wanted, but mine had just been built and left the factory (and is still in transit somewhere)
R-Line 2.0TSi DSG 4MOTION
Silver White with Black Roof
Panoramic Sunroof
'Beats' Sound system
Electric Tailgate
Rear View Camera
Park Assist
Driver Assistance Pack Plus

Ordered 20-10-18
Collected 19-03-19

Ian91

Post by Ian91 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:39 am

I’ve been holding back on R line because it has 19” wheels and also I wanted DCC and it looks like DCC is now available on the Configurator, I have it on my Golf and although the suspension changes aren’t massive on the Golf it may make a difference with the bigger wheels on the R line. The problem now is the long wait on factory orders.
Ordered 11/03/19 R line 1.5tsi DSG Indium Grey

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:07 pm

I must admit I'm not expecting a big difference by not having DCC on my R-Line - yes it would have been nice (had it been available when I ordered mine as an option) to perhaps soften the suspension slightly on motorways, but the fact it has sports suspension and 19" wheels as standard doesn't really worry me, and I have no reason to suspect it will be a harsh ride. My RSQ3 Competition that I've just sold had 20" wheels and sports suspension and was an extremely comfortable car on motorways and country roads, hopefully the T-Roc will be similar. When it arrives, guess I'll find out!!!
Panoramic Sunroof
'Beats' Sound system
Electric Tailgate
Rear View Camera
Park Assist

Ordered 20-10-18
Collected 19-03-19

claireb

Post by claireb » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Fully recommend the DCC on the R-Line, it’s worth getting it for the comfort mode. I also had it on the Golf and appear to be one of a handful that actually got it on the T-Roc R-Line (sorry Hawkeye)!

19inch wheels aren’t a problem and they look fab!
T-ROC R-Line 1.5, white with black roof, park assist, rear camera, beats, DCC, ordered 03/08, build week 01/10, status 5a 25/10, status 6 07/11, status 7 14/11, collected 22nd November 2018 :D

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 pm

claireb wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 pm
Fully recommend the DCC on the R-Line, it’s worth getting it for the comfort mode. I also had it on the Golf and appear to be one of a handful that actually got it on the T-Roc R-Line (sorry Hawkeye)!

19inch wheels aren’t a problem and they look fab!
No worries ClaireB - not sure why VW took it off as an option in the first place, but never mind. Like I said, no biggie, I generally prefer the slightly stiffer suspension anyway (as there are a lot of country lanes around by me) but it would have been nice to soften the suspension slightly on motorways for longer trips. Typical that my build went through fairly quick and VW made the change just a few days after mine left the factory. Grr!
Panoramic Sunroof
'Beats' Sound system
Electric Tailgate
Rear View Camera
Park Assist

Ordered 20-10-18
Collected 19-03-19