Discussion with Parkers re T-ROC Experiences & Forum User Feedback

All Volkswagen T-Roc related discussions
niche

Discussion with Parkers re T-ROC Experiences & Forum User Feedback

Post by niche » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:20 am

Hi All,

Some weeks back I contacted a few Press organisations to see if they had any comments / views on the "Kangarooing" issue that I was experiencing, mainly as I was getting nothing from VW at the time and was sure there was more to this. As a result I contacted Honest John, following on from another forum member who had started conversations with VW back in time and HJ then got the latest update I've seen about VW "acknowledging" the problem which is mentioned frequently on this forum viewtopic.php?f=11&t=879

Just recently I had contact from Keith Adams at Parkers - who hadn't heard of the issues - so I updated him to the presence of this forum and the thread re "Kangarooing". His review of the T-ROC has recently been published here https://www.parkers.co.uk/volkswagen/t-roc/

Keith has kindly offered to speak to VW to see if they have any further update. Whilst I'm not expecting them to suddenly open up and tell us all their internal news, it does like a good opportunity to explore.

As part of this Keith's asked users to fill in the review page of the T-ROC. It currently has only a single review.
https://www.parkers.co.uk/volkswagen/t ... r-reviews/

@Rob - I hope this is ok to post here. It may provide a useful data point to show "happy" users vs "those with this problem (or others)" that may help put some pressure on VW and also provide a good balance for prospective buyers.

Anyway - I'll leave you guys to decide if you wish to take part. I plan to and Keith is keen for our engagement.

Thanks all.
1.5 SE Manual Ordered Nov 18/ Collected Nov 18 /Rejected Jan 19 / Rejection Accepted Feb 19 / Refunded March 19

Mackemsteve

Re: Discussion with Parkers re T-ROC Experiences & Forum User Feedback

Post by Mackemsteve » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Done.
1.0 TSi Design
Turmeric Yellow & Black
Front, Rear, Side, Park & High Beam Assist.
LED Headlights, Fog Lights.
Active Info Display, Winter Pack.
Beats Audio.
Ordered 28/03/2018 - Collected 11/06/2018